Magic Academy Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THINK OF A CARD (Closest to the Holy Grail of Magic)

3 posters

Go down

THINK OF A CARD (Closest to the Holy Grail of Magic) Empty THINK OF A CARD (Closest to the Holy Grail of Magic)

Post by xigamagix Tue 22 May 2007, 7:30 am

Hi there, Imagine you use the Invisible Deck to reveal your spectators chosen card without the spectators actually saying out loud his/her chosen card. You merely ask the spectator to think of a card and then reveal it magically. So here is a method which is not a complete effect as mentioned by the creator, because it is just a process of mind reading and the end effect lies in our hand. So in order to prove of whether it works or not I will provide 7 charts. FULL CHART is merely a guide which shows cards in a newly opened box. The CHART ONE to CHART SIX is basically a 6 series of random shuffles. So the face down and face up is merely to show that after each series of shuffles, only the top half is shown. So, the only thing you need to do is to answer in YES or NO format. Let's say if you secretly select 7 of Hearts, for CHART ONE you shall answer NO. For CHART TWO - YES...and so on. So the whole format to answer is NO-YES-YES-NO-NO-YES (That is of course we all already knew it was the 7 of Hearts). So think of a card and reply with a YES/NO answer from CHART ONE to CHART SIX format. I will try to predict and tell what is the choice of yours. The prediction can be made instantaneously that is if the reading is right of course.

At the end of this session, I will share with all of you of how it works. And for those who already knew how it works, maybe you guys can help me reply with the card prediction answer.

here is the charts.

THINK OF A CARD (Closest to the Holy Grail of Magic) Bcompositevy7

The used of this type of charts is endless...so lets try experience the closest to the holy grail of magic in Think of a card. have fun!

xigamagix
Level 1 Magic NewComer

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-04

Back to top Go down

THINK OF A CARD (Closest to the Holy Grail of Magic) Empty Re: THINK OF A CARD (Closest to the Holy Grail of Magic)

Post by MagicCody Tue 22 May 2007, 8:02 am

Never seen something like this.

I have a ?, So Chart one and Six is just, how can I put this, Shuffling process?
MagicCody
MagicCody
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 337
Favorite Magician : Myst
Magic Experience : 10 Mounths
Registration date : 2007-04-15

https://magicgfx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THINK OF A CARD (Closest to the Holy Grail of Magic) Empty Re: THINK OF A CARD (Closest to the Holy Grail of Magic)

Post by xigamagix Tue 22 May 2007, 8:12 am

Yep...actually I have never seen something like this before until I came about this method. Yup...from this performance, its a shuffling process.

xigamagix
Level 1 Magic NewComer

Back to top Go down

Post by AceRaven Tue 22 May 2007, 4:32 pm

Oh this is like the one with t he numbers where u have numbers on cards and they pick one and so on.
AceRaven
AceRaven
Magic Academy Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-04-20

https://www.youtube.com/PwNzA

Back to top Go down

Post by xigamagix Wed 23 May 2007, 9:35 am

AceRaven wrote:Oh this is like the one with t he numbers where u have numbers on cards and they pick one and so on.

No. It does not work that way. the spectator need only to answer Yes or No for each chart. Thats all and nothing else the spectators can do. The performer will be able to straight away reveal the spectators card being thought.

now as I said this, I have manage to create a way of working this method without this 6 charts. So, the method can be used for any effect or card revelation with the thrill is where the spectator starts by thinking of a card, the performer work the method, and the performer reveal the spectators card without the charts. just only the cards without arranging the deck as in the charts. I dont know how good this is as a whole effect but so far after I developed the method, i tried it on one spectator so far and it is surprising to see the reaction of my first spectator as an experiment.

xigamagix
Level 1 Magic NewComer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down