Magic Academy Forum Index
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some teleportation trick i made up

2 posters

Go down

Some teleportation trick i made up Empty Some teleportation trick i made up

Post by cooljesse223 Sat 21 Apr 2007, 4:36 pm

Effect:Magician pulls out random card in the deck he/her puts it down then the magician fans out the deck and says"I am going to put my finger across the the deck tell me when to stop my finger" so the spectator tells him to stop then the magician cuts the deck in half there the magician points at the bottom card of the top halve and says "Thats your card" he/she then puts the halves together and says "Your card should be upside down" so the magician spreads the cards out and says"Hmn your card isn't here what was your card?" The spectator tells the magician his/hers card.So the magician picks up the random card he put down and its the spectators card.

Preparation:Have two of the same cards (if you don't use jokers) now put one of the same cards on the bottom of the deck and one in the middle,pinky break the middle card

Secret:When you say your going to put down a random card put down the card you pinky breaked then you the spectator says stop when you fan it out force the bottom card to the bottom halve which will make it seem like it teleported

cooljesse223
Level 1 Magic NewComer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Back to top Go down

Some teleportation trick i made up Empty Re: Some teleportation trick i made up

Post by MagicCody Sat 21 Apr 2007, 5:51 pm

Its like the New version of the classic pick-a card any card.

Nice Job biud.
MagicCody
MagicCody
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 337
Favorite Magician : Myst
Magic Experience : 10 Mounths
Registration date : 2007-04-15

https://magicgfx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down